Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday finally!!!


So today is finally Friday!! Yeah! We had another baseball game last night and our good friend Anita came and watched with us. Jacob did an awesome job again - he hit a triple last night and rocked at catcher again. I asked him last night how he felt he was doing and he told me "Mom I know I am doing good!". That made me feel good knowing his self esteem is rising. But while Anita and I were sitting there we were noticing a nice tush that belonged to the ump in our faces - get ready here comes the sassiness I warned you about - so I told Anita that Brandy blogs about dragon farts I should blog about ump farts. LOL! I am so funny! But fortunately for us he was not gassy because we were down wind from him! So there is my funny! The week has gone well and another baseball weekend is in store. Have a good weekend all and talk to you next week!


2 comments:

  1. Dragon farts? Ump farts? What's the difference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that dragon farts smell like toasted marshmallows while ump farts smell like dirt and nachos.

    ReplyDelete