Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

So this week is a blah week for me. Blah blah blah! Nothing has happened to make it blah - other than it has rained all week practically and I can't see my eagle cam. Stupid rain - it has messed up baseball - skateboarding - everything. Stupid rain! Plus this week is Mother's Day and everyone knows I get cranky around this time anyway. I need to change my focus for Mother's Day and try to make it a happy time. I am a mom too so I just need to chill but it is hard when everywhere you turn - cards, signs, pictures of moms loving on their kids, commercials, shows, and it just makes me get mad and feeling sorry for myself. I am to old to be acting like a 5 year old wanting her mommy!!! Oh well - such is life you just got to keep getting up and moving on. But anyway the rain is stupid!

1 comment:

  1. The rain is stupid! But i don't think you are being silly OR acting like a 5 year old! Just a girl who loves her mommy very much!

    ReplyDelete