Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 5 at the Fair!

Tonight's concert was Mercy Me. They had a huge crowd - not the pic above - and they were all extremly nice. I made a customers night - he was trying really hard to get some pictures of Mercy Me while they were performing and I offered to take his camera and get some better shots. I did and he was EXTREMLY happy. See it is the small things - and it made me feel good. Anyways - the drummers little boy Levi is about 3 or 4 and he was so dang precious. He had his own mic stand behind the stage and he was singing and rocking with the band through the whole concert. I think he has seen a show or 2. Then another little boy whose dad runs the sound was over at the merchandise booth. He was 5 and his name was William and he sold alot! Sure was fun.

Fair word of the Day is -

ChickClick - that defines me, Brandy, Sheila, and Anita. Because we all love each other so much and are always together.

Bonus word :

Manstration - because right now all of our men going through their periods because all the women folk are working and they have to suck it up and do it all! Hmm just like we do all year huh!

Tonight is Keith Anderson and I will be sure and take the camera!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment